Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Miley Cyrus Loves Edward Cullen



In June of 2009, in ‘Mmm Mag”, Miley Cyrus seemed to be all gung-ho for vampires. She said that “New Moon” was on her must-have list and she said she loved Edward Cullen.

Fast forward to later in the year, Miley talked to Nikolina from Q92FM in Cleveland, Ohio. She sang a completely different tune!

Since, fans of the “Twilight” franchise have got everyone making a choice between Team Edward or Team Jacob. But then, Miley wasn’t having any of it. Why? Because she said it’s a cult!

E-Online reports:

“I’ve never seen it and nor will I ever,” she tells Ohio’s Q92-FM backstage at a concert. “It’s a cult. I don’t believe in it.”
And she wishes you all would choose between Team Miley and Team Hannah Montana rather than worry about Team Edward and Team Jacob. Or at least buy more of her T-shirts.
“I don’t believe in it. I don’t like vampires. I don’t like any of the stuff. I don’t like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I’m watching my TV at night. I don’t like it. I don’t want anything to do with it. I don’t like the shirts. I don’t like any of it.”


It seems odd to me that she would change her mind between June and November of 2009. Weird.



SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment