Thursday, August 5, 2010

Neil Patrick Harris Talks About Returning to GLEE

"That is a great idea. We should do that."

So says Glee boss Ryan Murphy about my pitch to have Neil Patrick Harris (Emmy-nominated guest star extraordinaire!) come back to the show in season two, and hook up with the girl his character had a mad crush on in high school: Terri Schuester (Jessalyn Gilsig).

So will NPH be back? Here's what Neil himself just told us:

Check out what Neil says in the video interview below!



"It's such a tricky thing [because] that's not the network that How I Met Your Mother is on," Neil explains. "So I can't just say, 'Oh, I'll just keep doing Glee's,' because they're on Fox and I'm on CBS. I have bosses that make me sign contracts to keep me at one place for a long period of time, and understandably so. I love the gig, love doing it. They're [the Glee guys] super fun, and they didn't shoot me at the end of the first episode, so if I'm ever able to come back I'd love to."


0 comments:

Post a Comment