Saturday, February 6, 2010

C. Love: 'Lady GaGa is not very compelling'


Courtney Love has admitted that she doesn't understand Lady GaGa's appeal.

The Hole rocker told StyleList that she prefers "rock music" to GaGa's tracks.

"I don't think her music is that compelling," Love explained. "I'm an old hippie. You know what I listened to last night? Stevie f**king Nicks."

However, Love added that she has started to warm to GaGa since seeing her duet with Elton John at the Grammy awards.

"At the VMAs, I really wasn't sure," she said. "One of my best friends is [photographer David] LaChappelle and he loves her. He really helped legitimise her by doing a Rolling Stone cover. He came in like, 'I met this girl and I love her, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body'.

"She did something the other night and I was like, 'You know what, honey, take the cake, seriously'."

Love recently announced that she wants to "save" Ke$ha from being moulded into a less controversial artist.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment